Monday 5 July 2010

"...to be delivering his Ikea kitchen units. In fact the painter was so surprised that he..."

Here is one of the paintings and corresponding text that has been submitted to the Georgie Project. Who made it will remain a secret until the end! The artist, Holly Frean, kicked off the project and then sent it onto me. I picked Patrick Hughes, who then asked Les Coleman, who chose Leigh Fox. Leigh is currently working on his piece at the moment. I love the work submitted so far. It is wonderfully bizarre and cohesive at the same time. I shall work out a way to publish parts of the images and text written, on this blog, without giving the whole game away. I want to keep as much of the "story" a surprise until the project comes to an end and I exhibit all the work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment